Sunday, August 28, 2016

Leader Blocks

© Kathy Duncan, 2016

At the end of each "year," my small quilt group presents blocks to our co-leaders to thank them for their year of service. These blocks are a secret until our end of year picnic, which happened on the third Thursday of the month. Fabrics were determined for each leader. The pattern came from Bonnie Hunter's blog.

This star block  is hot pink with a white on white background for one co-leader.




This one is in batiks with a cream batik background for the other co-leader.





This ends my summer opportunity for quilting since school is under way. I'm hoping to do a little next weekend...if I accomplish enough for school and home today and the rest of the week. It's rained two or three times since I mowed last weekend....so it looks like I have to tackle it again right away. Grrr.








No comments:

Post a Comment